Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The End of Despair (Chess Vs Death)



Made for Christmas.
updated;

A game of Chess against Death. I wanted to show the chess boards when I originally posted the sounds ..

http://oddballsstories.blogspot.com/2007/12/end-of-despair-chess-vs-death.html
===
I was raised as an Atheist. I learned, after reading the Bible, that God loves me, and you. This is his song for you too. He loves you, and wants to be with you.
All the elements are me and mine. ARIA ISRC number AUAWN1211128

The moves ..
1. B4 D5
2. C3 A4 mate.
I showed this to a student once, prior to a competition, and he won. He kept saying "You showed me the moves" and I was saying I was nowhere near him during his match ..
===
This was ad libbed in real time circa '05. One take. One actor .. me

1 comment:

o0o said...

Nice game of chess DD..;)

That laughing is eery...hihihi